FWaaS/HaaS (Firewall-as-a-Service / Hardware-as-a-Service) Terms & Conditions
- Payments for the service will be monthly in advance (direct debit or BACS)
- All orders are non-cancellable
- After the initial 12-month period the unit can be returned or we will continue to bill at the monthly sum already
- 3 months’ written notice of cancellation is needed for FWaaS and HaaS. Contracts cannot be cancelled within the
- All support for units purchased under “FWaaS Support Only” will be provided by Dell SonicWALL under the Dell
SonicWALL support contract provided with the appliance.
- The appliances and associated services will remain the property of Edge IT Consulting Ltd, this agreement is a
subscription agreement and not a lease.
- 10 days’ notice of the monthly billed payment will be given before the payment due date.
- After the contracted period all units must be returned to Edge IT Consulting Ltd unless otherwise agreed
- Payment will be made for the pre-agreed term of 12 months for the pre-agreed sum
- Edge IT Consulting Ltd reserves the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice.
- An individual order for each security appliance must be raised for the full amount of the subscription term. E.g.
for a firewall with service(s) costing £100 per month over a 12-month period, an order for £1,200 payable as 12
x £100 monthly payments would have to be raised. In addition to the Edge IT Consulting Limited terms and conditions
applicable to all orders placed with Edge IT Consulting Ltd (these can be found at https://www.edgeit.co.uk/terms-and-conditions)
- In the event of a non-payment or returned payment the full cost of the subscription contract will become
- Edge IT Consulting Limited reserves the right to take legal action to recover any outstanding balance.