CCTV Installations, Projects & Maintenance Terms and Conditions
It’s assumed that a typical install will include:
- All hand tools, drills, conduit bender, steps and Ladders etc to be provided, please note, no allocation for specialist Access have being, if required these will be provided on a separate basis, but none required following site survey
- All install engineers hold Valid ECS, IPAF cards, along with appropriate PPE
- All installation sundries materials which consist of the following, Fixings, cable ties, containment (white, black, Galv conduit, box trunking) where required, Cable labels etc
- Edge IT will provide final handover & training to client
For new installations or projects, the following applies:
- Our quotes are designed on plans provided and site survey, any variations or additions need to be highlighted and costs agreed prior to these works been carried out.
- No allocation is every made for any 3rd party delays while on-site unless stated in writing.
- We require 2 weeks’ notice to book in all new installation works.
- We require a Purchase order for these works to be sent over before works commence onsite.
- A 25%+vat deposit will be required before works commence onsite. This will be invoiced on confirmation of order.
- Remaining balance to be invoiced on completion of works.
- Our terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice. Any extra works are to be discussed with Edge IT and all costs to be agreed prior to works being carried out.
- Copies of our H&S Policy, Liability Insurance and RAMS are available on request.
- All equipment remains the property of Edge IT until full payment has being received.
- Any Work carried out outside of these hours falls into our “out-of-hours” category and therefore counted as double time.
- The price for this service does not include any parts required.
- Where quoted on a fixed-price basis, we reserve the right to cancel part or all of any project that changes outside of the agreed scope of work.
Edge IT’s Obligations
We will use reasonable care and skill to provide the requested services: This may include but is not restricted too;
- Fault diagnosis
- Configuration and installation of hardware/ software
We will only provide support for our 1st and 2nd Line Engineers. For 3rd Line Engineers and specialists, additional rates will apply. If the work is deemed to be Project work, project rates may apply. This will be discussed prior to work commencing.
We shall only respond and be obligated to respond to a fault if it is notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone, speaking to our service Desk.
Our engineer(s) will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the functionality of any Software which may be installed or otherwise operative on the Client’s Equipment and undertakes to re-install any Software which may have been corrupted or otherwise made unavailable due to hardware failure and to render such technical assistance as may be necessary to secure the satisfactory operation of the Equipment and Software.
If we replace your main hard drive we will install the original operating system and software onto your machine provided that you have the relevant licence key(s) and Media.
If your hardware is found to be faulty and under warranty, we will endeavour to liaise with the equipment manufacturer on your behalf.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure we respond to all tickets and issues raised within our SLA. The standard SLA for CCTV maintenance contracts is 8 hours. We give no guarantee as to the time any given issue may take to resolve however we will use all reasonable endeavours to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
We do not guarantee that we will be able to fix all faults reported to us, or that we will be able to advise you on all issues raised.
We are not liable for failures in any hardware or software. We recommend that you perform regular backups as we cannot accept any liability for loss or corruption of your data.
You agree to:
allow Edge IT access to the Equipment and all relevant Software for investigation purposes;
provide adequate working space and facilities for Edge IT’s staff; and
co-operate with them in the diagnosis of any defect or malfunction in the Equipment or Software.
You agree to allow our engineer(s) the use of any Equipment, computer systems, peripherals or other hardware necessary to enable it to provide the Services and shall be responsible for procuring, installing and maintaining all communications media not supplied by Edge IT.
It shall be your responsibility to maintain a log of all credentials, license keys and other important information that may or may not be provided to you by Edge IT.
You agree to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and health of the Edge It’s personnel while such personnel are on your premises.
Procurement & Express Procurement
We will procure new Hardware and Software, in-line with your agreed specifications from our suppliers. All Hardware & Software is subject to Payment in Advance. Orders will be placed with our Suppliers following receipt of payment.
All procurement is subject to a minimum of 3 working days turnaround time. If you require a faster turnaround, we can offer a 24 hour turnaround with our Express Procurement service, subject to payment being received.
Express Procurement is subject to a supplementary fee of £35.00 plus VAT. The Express Procurement Service is to ensure Orders are placed with suppliers quickly, Delivery and Fulfilment is typically 2 working days, unless otherwise stated, this does not include Setup & Installation.
Day rates are available for Specialist Skill-sets such as Cisco certified CCNA/ CCNA/CCIE and Microsoft MCSE Consultants upon request.
All information within this document is given in the strictest confidence and is considered as Confidential Information and genuine commercially sensitive information. With regards to this all parties shall treat information detailed in the strictest confidence and shall not, without the prior consent of the other party, disclose any information with regards to this proposal to any other organisations, whosoever they may be. In the event the customer is compelled by law or by any applicable regulatory agency (including a request to disclose information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000) to disclose any Confidential Information the customer shall immediately consult with Edge IT Consulting Limited prior to any such pending disclosure so that the parties may discuss whether the Confidential Information is exempt from disclosure or so that a protective order or other appropriate remedy may be obtained. In the event that such an order or other remedy is not available, the customer shall disclose only that minimum portion of Confidential Information that it is legally compelled to disclose, consistent with the advice of its counsel.
Edge IT Limited makes no representations or warranties with respect to the contents or use of this document, and specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Nothing in this document is intended to grant any rights under any patent, copyright or other intellectual property right of Edge IT Consulting Limited.
All amounts outlined are subject to V.A.T. at the prevailing rate.